Big Cat King Megaways

Type

Video Slot

RTP

96.5%

Volatility

Medium/High

Available at:

Phone

author image

George

last updated:17 January,2024

big-bucks-bandits-megaways-game-preview

Big Cat King Megaways Review

This is a classic Megaways system using video game with 6 reels and an extra row with 4 symbols over them. You can have a varying number of symbols on each reel per spin. The win ways also vary and can be up to 117,649 at the most. Play with wagers from 0.20 to 10 credits per spin and use the auto spin whenever you please.

The RTP of Big Cat King Megaways is 96.50%, which is beneficial to the player. Also, the volatility is medium to high and the jackpot per spin is generous – 50,000x bet. Big Cat King Megaways has standard features and bonus modes for this type of game. You will win from mystery symbols and cascading reels. There are between 12 and 22 free spins you can trigger.

In case you want more free spins, you can use the Spin-Creaser Wheel gamble. It offers 75% chances to add between 1 and 3 extra rounds. You also risk losing them but can end up with a maximum of 50 free games to start with. These include an unlimited and increasing win multiplier.

You can retrigger 5 and 10 more free spins many times also unrestrictedly. The last extra is the Roaring Free Spins bonus buy mode with 4 paid options. For 25 to 100 times the stake, you will instantly receive 5 to 12 free games without having to activate them with scatters.

The Design

Big Cat King Megaways has a classy and very typical feel for Blueprint’s slots. In the centre of attention is the members of the feline family. The images of the panthers, cheetahs, tigers, leopards and lions are authentic, sharp and very clear. There are card royals that appear plain on a brown background.

The 6 reels have an extra row with 4 symbols like most often Megaways slots do. The background around the grid shows the African plains and mountains. The images appear like taken from a book with masterful drawings. The soundtrack is an invigorating orchestral piece. The mood that the graphics and music create is wild and playful.

Big Cat King Megaways Gameplay

To get wins you need 3 to 6 matching symbols on adjacent reels to land from reel 1 to the right. The symbols are the all-time classic card royals 10, J, Q, K and A at the low end.

The premiums are expectedly 5 big cat species. These are the panther, cheetah, leopard and tiger, which pay from 7.50 to 1.75 times the bet for 6 of a kind. The lion is the most rewarding of the premiums and 6 of it on adjoining reels grant 50x stake wins. The wild substitutes for the rest of the symbols except for the scatter.

Big Cat King Megaways Features / Bonuses

Part of the gameplay in Big Cat King Megaways is the Cascading symbols feature. It is typical for the other slots using this engine. When you get a win, the symbols that created it are removed. The rest of the symbols drop down and new symbols appear from above filling the empty spaces. This is called a cascade and after the falling of symbols, you can get another win. The cascades keep coming until you fail to get a win.

A second extra in the game is the presence of Mystery symbol, which is the one with a bunch of green leaves. All such symbols landed on the reels transform into a matching randomly chosen one. This can result in one or more winning combinations.

The scatter is the diamond symbol. Landing 4 or more of it anywhere on the reels in a spin sequence triggers the Free Spins. For 4 scatters you will get 12 free games, 5 extra rounds you get for every additional landed scatter. For example, 5 scatters grant 17 free spins, 6 scatters – 22 free spins.

You can attempt to gain more free rounds by gambling with the Spin-Creaser Wheel feature. For the price of the displayed on the screen bet multiplier, you can spin the wheel. Then, simply cross your fingers the pointer to land on a green section. This gives you the displayed number of free spins. The sections of the Spin-Creaser Wheel are 4 and they display:

+1 Spins – Green zone;

+2 Spins – Green zone;

+3 Spins – Green zone;

Red Zone – you lose all your free spins;

The number of the free spins you can win from spinning the wheel can be up to 50 in total. The red section, on the other hand, takes all of your won free spins. With 75% chance to add free games and only 25% to lose them, this option is worth the try. It promises to be thrilling in every case.

The free spins have an increasing and unlimited win multiplier. It starts at 1x and increases by 1 with each winning cascade. The most beneficial thing about the multiplier is that it doesn’t reset on non-winning free spins. So, it can only increase its value.

You can retrigger 5 or 10 free spins by landing 3 or 4 scatters respectively. The scatters appear on the extra top horizontal reel. You can get an unlimited number of free games from retriggers.

The final extra bonus game is the Roaring Free Spins, which are 4 bonus buy options. These are:

5 Free Spins with an x1 starting multiplier = 25x stake.

8 Free Spins with an x1 starting multiplier = 50x stake.

10 Free Spins with an x1 starting multiplier = 75x stake.

12 Free Spins with an x1 starting multiplier = 100x stake.

Choose the one that suits you most. Get instant access to the free spins with an increasing multiplier of x1 without limits.

The Conclusion

Big Cat King Megaways is a good addition to Megaways slots with cat family members and penty of extras. You may be allowed to use the buy bonus mode with 4 options to choose from. The largest winning potential hides in the free spins. Then, you have an activate, never resetting multiplier. If you like the members of the felines and Megways games, this one is perfect for you. It can ensure up to 50,000x stake wins!

About the Author

author image

George

CASINO EXPERT

last updated:17 January,2024

George is a skilled copywriter with a focus on the online casino industry. His expertise lies in providing in-depth casino and slot reviews, consistently delivering objective and well-researched content. Known for his keen eye in identifying top casino bonuses, George offers valuable insights for players navigating the online gaming world. His writing is informed by comprehensive research and a deep understanding of the latest trends in online casinos, making his reviews and recommendations both reliable and current.

George is a skilled copywriter with a focus on the online casino industry. His expertise lies in providing in-depth casino and slot reviews, consistently delivering objective and well-researched content. Known for his keen eye in identifying top casino bonuses, George offers valuable insights for players navigating the online gaming world. His writing is informed by comprehensive research and a deep understanding of the latest trends in online casinos, making his reviews and recommendations both reliable and current.

Play Big Cat King Megaways

jackpot

50,000x bet

x Bet

Slot Data

Software Developer: Blueprint Gaming
Theme:Animals
Bonus:Yes
Progressive:No
Paylines:117649
Wild Symbol:Yes
Columns:6
Scatter:Yes
Autoplay:Yes
Multiplier:Yes
Min Bet:0.20
Max Bet:10.00
Free spins:Yes
Jackpot:50,000x bet

Big Cat King Megaways compared to other slots

Name:Big Cat King MegawaysHippie DaysLegendary ExcaliburDoom of EgyptNile Mystery DoubleMaxMerlin’s Alchemy
Provider:Blueprint GamingSkillzzgamingRed Tiger GamingPlay'N GoYggdrasil GamingHacksaw
Paylines:1176491010243Scatter Pays
Bonus:YesYesYesNoYesYes
Free spins:YesYesNoYesYesYes
Wild Symbol:YesNoYesYesYesYes
Jackpot:50,000x betN/A500.000250.00020.00010,000

Other Animals Slots