About The Pig Wizard Megaways Slot
The Pig Wizard Megaways is a sequel of Blueprint Gaming’s original titles. The first one is from 2015 and later in 2018 the studio release The Pig Wizard Jackpot King. In the Megways version with the same topic, you will win every time you land 2 to 6 matching symbols. They have to arrange from left to right on adjacent reels. With 6 reels and from 2 up to 5 rows on each, players can have from 64 to 15,625 ways to win.
The witty wizard offers you to enter his world playing with stakes from 0.10 to 10 credits per spin. There are 3 Mystery Mirror modifiers active in the base game and free spins. You can win from 10 to 20 free rounds at first and re-trigger from 5 to 25 more free rounds without restrictions. The max win that you can score while playing is 10,000 times your stake or £100,000. The Pig Wizard Megaways has an RTP of 95.75% and medium to high volatility.
The Pig Wizard Megaways Design
The slot is inspired by the Harry Potter books and films. But unlike it, it doesn’t take itself too seriously. The developer included a pinch of irony and a sense of humour. The pig is the main character in the role of a wizard as your host. You will enter in a purple fantasy castle of the wizard with a giant full moon behind the grid and a castle.
The atmosphere is magical, mystical, and enchanting. The great soundtrack contributes to it a lot. The grid’s frame is golden and very ornamented. The symbols include cards from 9 to A, wizard’s items. There are spellbooks, hats, treasure chests, golden pig coins, and the pig wizard. The colours are saturated and intense. You will be spellbound with the impressive design, music, and performance of the game.
The Pig Wizard Megaways Gameplay
The symbols include 5 playing cards from 9 to A which are at the low end. The premium symbols are various magic-related items and a golden pig coin. There are 4 symbols with special functions 2 of them are the bonus scatters. The 9, 10, and J have a payout of from 0.1 to 0.5x stake for 3 to 6 matching symbols. The Q, K, and A return from 0.2x to your full stake for 3 to 6 of a kind.
There are a magical spell-book and a treasure chest that give you from 0.3 to 2 times your stake for 3 to 6 matching icons. The pig wizard’s hat has a payout of 0.5x to 4x stake when 3 to 6 land on adjacent positions from left to right. The golden pig coin is the most rewarding symbol – 2 to 6 of it pay from 0.5 to 10 times your stake. There is a pink wild with the word itself that replaces all regular symbols. In the game, you can find 2 bonus symbols each with the pig wizard and a purple ball symbol. These the wild don’t substitute.
There are several features available to trigger in the main game and free spins. They are known under the name of Mystery Mirror modifiers and are the following:
- Spinnus Repeatum activates whenever you score a win with the same symbol matching on the mirror to the left of the grid. Then, the winning symbols hold in place while the rest re-spin. If another winning combination during the re-spin, the process repeats. The new paying symbols also hold in position and the reels re-spin. This goes on until there are no more winning combinations.
- Magical Win Spin adds wilds or mystery symbols to guarantee you a win. Mystery symbols can reveal any matching icons except scatters
- Winnus Revealo upgrades losing spins into winning ones. The Pig Wizard comes at the end of a spin and turns a losing spin into a winning one or upgrades a scored win into a better one.
The Pig Wizard Megaways Features & Bonuses
Landing 3 or more of the bonus scatter symbol with the pig wizard in blue awards you with Magic Spins. The rewards are as follows:
- 3 blue bonus scatters = 10 Free Spins
- 4 blue bonus scatters = 12 Free Spins
- 5 blue bonus scatters = 15 Free Spins
- 6 blue bonus scatters = 20 Free Spins
If you land 2 or more of the orange bonus scatters with the pig wizard during the free spins you will receive more free rounds. The ratio is this:
- 2 orange bonus scatters = 5 extra Free Spins
- 3 orange bonus scatters = 10 extra Free Spins
- 4 orange bonus scatters = 15 extra Free Spins
- 5 orange bonus scatters = 20 extra Free Spins
- 6 orange bonus scatters = 25 extra Free Spins
There are no limits on the number of free rounds that you can receive from re-triggers. You will play each of the free spins with a random multiplier activate with a maximum of 50x. The Mystery Mirror modifiers are in play during the free games. So, you can boost your rounds with extra wilds, more win streaks, and mystery symbols.
The Pig Wizard Megaways is done with a great sense of humour and sarcasm. The win potential that it provides is standard for Megaways slots but it is not bad at all. Get the reels spinning and have fun with this amusing slot which can give some nice cash rewards.