About Anderthals Slot
The action happens on a 5 reeled set that is 4 rows high. You will win when you match 3 or more symbols on any of the 40 fixed pay-lines in this game with volatility. Its RTP is 96.12% and its hit rate is 20.24%. Choose a wager from 0.10 to 100 credits to spin the reels.
The centre of attention is the Feature Spots above the 5 reel – 5 for each one. Once you land 2 or more burning torches – Feature Symbols, you trigger their respective modifiers. You can win from 1x or x2 your bet, extra and expanding wilds, wild multipliers. There are also re-spins and activation of the free spins.
The jackpot in the Anderthals slot is 11,000 times your stake when you use the lowest stake of £0.10. High rollers can pocket up to 2,219 times their bet when using a £100 stake. This makes the max win £221,900.
The game takes place in the Stone Age on dark stone background. The grid is made of bones and includes 8 symbols. They include clubs, diamonds, spades and hearts, two main characters, a dinosaur and a game logo. The graphics are cartoonish, cute and remind of the Flintstones as the theme is similar.
The main characters are the caveman – Andy and the cavewoman Annie as well as their dinosaur. During free spins, the scene on the backdrop changes and you will see volcanoes. The graphics and soundtrack are pleasant and original.
The regular symbols include J, K, Q and A royals at the low end. The premium symbols are three- the main characters Andy and Annie as well as the game logo. The latter is the best paying symbol with 3, 4 and 5 on a pay-line giving you 3.2, 8 or 32 times your stake.
The dinosaur symbol is the wild. It has a payout as well – the same as the best-rewarding symbol – the Anderthals logo. The wild substitutes for missing regular symbols. It can land expanded and cover a whole reel during some of the features. More on this read below.
Anderthals Features & Bonuses
Anderthals has several features and a free spins game. Above each reel, you will see 5 spaces that display all kinds of modifiers. These are the Feature Spots and each one corresponds to respective reel below it.
The burning torch is the Feature Symbol and if you land 2 or more such symbols on the feature spots, they trigger the Feature Spots. This activates their respective modifiers on the reels that they are above. The enhances you can benefit from are 6:
- 1x Bet or 2x Bet – you will win your bet or double your bet after the spin
- Expanding Wilds – you will have all wilds landed after the spin expanded to cover full reels.
- Extra Wilds – you will get additional wild symbols
- Multiplier Wilds x2 or x3 – makes any wild symbols on that reel x2 or x3 multiplier wilds. The x2 and x3 multiplier wilds cannot trigger on the same spin
- Respins – during the base game, this triggers a feature spot. It can reward you with expanding wilds, multiplier wilds of x2 or x3. The re-spin cannot activate new features and you can win only one re-spin per spin
- Triggering of the Free Spins – you win 8 free spins. Activating any extra free spins feature spots spot adds 2 more free rounds. During free spins, all feature spots active at the time you triggered the bonus round remain active for the rounds.
Anderthals is an original, cute and decent slot with pleasant features. Central to scoring wins is the Feature Spot with 6 modifiers that can activate on any spin. Thanks to them you can win up to £221,900 from this high variance slot game. If you are into cartoon slots such as Caveman, Spins Stone, Uga Age HD and the like, don’t miss out to try this one!